Who is doing all 3 games this week?

Standard mate.
Had id been able bodied nothing would have kept me away from the Newport game. However she is my carer so if she isnt right I'm fucked. Same would go for Schalke and wembley. The best though is she would absolutely insist on me going to all three. Legend she is and a top blue.
Looks like shes well enough now to do the other two.
Fingers crossed.
Went down to that riverside bar area where I met up with you last night - absolutely mobbed.

Recommended to any Blues that might be out here without tickets for the match - there are always some

There are about 10 of the bars next to each other all with 'massive' TV screens showing the football (Leverkusen - Dusseldorf last night - hopefully the scum match tonight). Is your daughter coming out again - I have with mine with me as it is half-term. Hope to see you out here.

Missed Newport as in lanzarote flight home this evening then off to dusseldorf 2moro back Friday then off to Wembley Sunday bk Monday afternoon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.