Who is setting off first for the game and where from?

Set off from Altham around 5ish, get to COMS around 6, depending on traffic. Smoke 100+ cigs outside, take my seat :o)

Tomorrow i am setting off from home which is dolgarrog,North Wales at 10.00am going to my dads in rawtenstall first for an hour then getting in manchester around 2.00pm,something to eat then off to shambles quite a few scoops later off to Mary Ds to give a free ticket away one of our fellow blues won off me yesterday,made his day.Get in ground around 7.30pm clear the vocals take a deep breath and ......................................................

I might leave now from Middleton. I`m sure my boss won`t mind if i don`t go in work tomorrow. Can`t wait anymore for this game.

Probably get on the road around 14:30 from Wiltshire - hit Manchester for 18:30 assuming the M6 behaves!

I'll be in town for 3pm tomoz. travelling from altrincham about 2ish.
Nervous already so god knows what i'll be like in work tomoz!!!

Set off about 1400hrs from Rushdon get to my mates in Failsworth about 1830hrs go to the pub with him but no beer as I have to drive home after :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.