Who is the bad apple

26044351_fa9bf19dc5.jpg

Elano argueeing with komapny did it with me.

If theres anyone he should'nt be argueing with kompany is one of the players!!

Has anyone had a good look at Hamann's throw in v forest?Looks deliberate to me boys and i'd so there is deep shit unrest going on at our club which to be honest is a fucking disgrace to us the fans.

flb said:
Has anyone had a good look at Hamann's throw in v forest?Looks deliberate to me boys and i'd so there is deep shit unrest going on at our club which to be honest is a fucking disgrace to us the fans.
Fuck it, wait till hughes comes down and see's the big game in february and city have a new team

it is a disgrace and id love to know who it is
is it a fact that tel b went to cook or fiction

skinhead123 said:
FACT elano and sturridge arguing while game is going on
kompany and alano arguin at half time
elano refused to wear a kit but was on the bench
ball and haman refuse to warm up
players heated meeting
kasper laughing while we are getting beat 3 0 against forest
elano bombed out of squad and mh puts a kid on the bench
all this is fact and i honestly dont think elano is the bad apple because he lets the world know what he feels
so for chippy to say this thread is moronic ,ignorant and whatever. is bullshit something is wrong at the moment and how do we know if mh is going to get to grips with
the problem and please dont tell me everything is rosie
this year we have had some shocking performances

FICTION players on transfer list,mh getting the sack,city buying everyone,players revolt,k nolan (hope this is fiction)

90% of your post are negative and concerns daft arse rumours. Like an old fisherwoman! If I didnt know better I'd say you just enjoy muck racking...you should work for one of the papers :>)

Curtain twitcher.

I remember hearing something about our New Arab owners wouldnt really take to a player being Jewish on the playing staff and that the writing was on the wall for him-a trifle harsh but at the end of the day hes a shit footballer.

flb said:
I remember hearing something about our New Arab owners wouldnt really take to a player being Jewish on the playing staff and that the writing was on the wall for him-a trifle harsh but at the end of the day hes a shit footballer.
More ridiculous rumours designed to cause yet more bullshit.

BillyMC said:
flb said:
More ridiculous rumours designed to cause yet more bullshit.

In fact almost as nonsensical as your daft arse view that Haman deliberately through the ball to a Forest player. Do you watch the X files?

you know the kid garner who scored the third goal for forest was sold by mh at blackburn for 140.000 .forest paid 1.5 milion for him from carlisle football as funny way of kicking you in the balls when didi threw the ball to garner what was hughes thinking when that kid put it in and id love to know what didi was thinking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.