Who is the best of the 'middle pack' teams?

Best middle pack team?

• Leicester

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • West Ham

Votes: 31 44.3%
  • Aston Villa

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Wolves

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Everton

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Leeds

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

SambaStyle

Well?

I was tempted to include Brighton, Palace and Brentford too as they have all look great at times this year, the league is super competitive. But I'll stick with these 8 for now.

I think West Ham as a team are probably the strongest of the 8 currently, with Leicester on paper having the strongest first 11.

I think Everton will make the top six this season and could have a chance of the top four if the Rags don't improve. A sensible pal of mine (United season ticket holder since the 70s) said they were dire last night and Ronaldo was hopeless before he scored. He watches every match and believes they will struggle. I think Everton could pip them to the top four.

I've voted West Ham, although I don't think there's much in it between the London teams, Leicester and Everton. Wolves and Leeds have no chance of finishing top 6, still a bit unsure about Villa.

I think Everton will make the top six this season and could have a chance of the top four if the Rags don't improve. A sensible pal of mine (United season ticket holder since the 70s) said they were dire last night and Ronaldo was hopeless before he scored. He watches every match and believes they will struggle. I think Everton could pip them to the top four.
I guess everyone has their opinions.....mine is you and your mate were smoking crack! Zero chance Everton make top 4 or finish above rags (unfortunately).

Leicester have the best side on paper and the highest ceiling. However their decent football approach means it can go tits up easily and so the consistency isn't there.

Moyes seems to have turned West Ham into his Everton mk2. Definitive rugged style, tough to play against and somewhat punching above their weight.

Spurs are in a dramatic decline, they have a handful of players keeping them top half its such a shit unbalanced squad and I've never thought highly of nuno.

Arsenal and villa are the very definition of mid table.

Leeds are lower mid table, too hot and cold to be anything better and their squad lacks ability, they'll struggle if they don't invest soon.

Wolves will be looking behind them over looking towards the top half.

Everton are the only ones you can't really predict. Benitez is boring as fuck but he's very capable and gets more out of less. They were seemingly building a talented squad but they spent a lot of money and have little return, that going big approach seems to have died down with their new stadium to pay for, they could with a handful of astute signings really push for European places but just as easily slide to mediocrity.

I'm liking what Vieira is doing at palace, way to early to even say they don't have to be concerned with relegation but its a good start and I've been banging the Graham Potter drum for a long time now, I think he's excellent and it's only a matter of time before a top side gives him a capable squad and funds to really see him develop into a top class manager, just hope it's not one of our rivals.

A bit too early to tell but I think Arse if our ex-assistant can keep them moving in the right direction will finish top of this mini league.

I'm biased but I fancy us for a Europa League place. I think our first XI is now looking stronger with the new additions, although I think we lack quality replacements in some positions, I'm hoping that with no European football injuries will now be kept to a minimum. If we keep the spine of Gabriel & Partey fit, we'll do ok.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.