Who is the best of the rest?

SambaStyle

Lets make a massive assumption that City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Manure, Spurs and Arsenal are the 'top 6' or 'big 6' still.

Who is the 7th best team right now? Wolves, Everton, Leicester... Leeds?? I think it's super close between the first three now.

It’s City and Liverpool then the rest. Chelsea are still a fair bit off the top 2. From 3-8 it could be anyway round. I’d expect most of them to drop a fair few points. I think a United will really struggle for top 4 or top 6 this time round especially with the Champs League. There’s no easy games to rest players like they could in the Europa.

I could see Brighton finishing a lot higher this season. Thry have done some good recent business and Potter is an excellent manager. However Everton will probably be the best of the rest this season. A top manager in Ancilotti and probably the best player not in a top 6 team in James Rodriguez.

It seems results may misguiding week by week, in recent years that seems to be the case. every week there is a result no one sees coming. As the season goes on i expect more or less the same runners as years before..... i believe the toffees will replace the blades.

with the eventual top ten teams being so good , everybody`s getting whipped at some point.

looking like :

liverpool
man city
chelsea
arsenal
wolves
spurs
scum
everton
leicester city

if the scum break the top 4 again it will be a shame what happened last season was a fucking joke for other football fans. Their penalty`s should get their own thread and all their crap documented in gifs and videos. Chelsea may fumble a little too much again, silly selling Willian.

It’s City and Liverpool then the rest. Chelsea are still a fair bit off the top 2. From 3-8 it could be anyway round. I’d expect most of them to drop a fair few points. I think a United will really struggle for top 4 or top 6 this time round especially with the Champs League. There’s no easy games to rest players like they could in the Europa.
hopefully they be back to thursday night football after the group stages

So.

I think City and Liverpool both have enough about them that unless BOTH have a weak season AND some other big 6 side does brilliantly then that's the top 2.

I think 3-6 is who we'd expect it to be. On paper Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham, and United are better than everyone else. Arsenal and Tottenham have managers who I think are competent enough to prevent disaster, and Chelsea and United both have strong enough first teams to force enough wins to be up there. Maybe 1 of the 4 might drop a bit.

The best of the rest is likely to be one of Wolves, Everton, and Leicester City. I think every year Crystal Palace might come good but every year so far I've been wrong. Leeds might surprise teams enough to get good results. Don't rule out Burnley or Sheffield United.

I think it'll be Wolves, especially with the signings they've made. Leicester and Everton especially will lack the consistency, even if they have a bit more quality. If we're lucky Wolves will knock United out of the top 6.

Personally think City and Liverpool will still be top two. As of right now I'd have Chelsea and Arsenal next. If they can get a CB in as well I wouldn't be shocked to see Everton pip United or Spurs for sixth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.