Who is the most detestable man in football?

Who is the most detestable man in Football

• Mourinho

Votes: 51 55.4%
  • Mino Riola

Votes: 47 51.1%

• Total voters
Tell me how you decided on the two in the poll. I could probably list 20 or 30 equally as "detestable".
I have hated Mourinho since he destroyed SWP's career, the excitement of watching him fly down the right wing, cutting in and unleashing an unstoppable shot into the net was squashed by the most anti-football manager to have managed a "big" club, the eye gouging incident in Spain, his continuing personal trait that anything good is solely because of him, and any poor performance is down to the players not following his instructions etc etc (even going back to the time HE scored the goal at the swamp to kick the rags out of the Champions League, not the players, HIM.
Riaola is just the epitome of all that's wrong with the game.
Taking millions out of the game while offering NOTHING, his outbursts to unsettle "his" players in order so that HE can make another load of million by getting a transfer, Yayas birthday cake being a prime example, or even the announcement about pogba before a crucial game for the rags.
Look at any of the TOP managers, things going well they stay in the background and let the layers enjoy the limelight, hit a rough patch, and they take the blame to ease the pressure on the players. With PEG, it is the exact opposite.
There are a number of candidates mentioned for on the field and off the field actions, and at a time Gary Neville would have topped my list, but I still enjoy watching his assist for the Goats 100th and the standing ovation he received leaving the hallowed turf for the last time.

I have hated Mourinho since he destroyed SWP's career, the excitement of watching him fly down the right wing, cutting in and unleashing an unstoppable shot into the net was squashed by the most anti-football manager to have managed a "big" club, the eye gouging incident in Spain, his continuing personal trait that anything good is solely because of him, and any poor performance is down to the players not following his instructions etc etc (even going back to the time HE scored the goal at the swamp to kick the rags out of the Champions League, not the players, HIM.
Taking millions out of the game while offering NOTHING, his outbursts to unsettle "his" players in order so that HE can make another load of million by getting a transfer, Yayas birthday cake being a prime example, or even the announcement about pogba before a crucial game for the rags.
Look at any of the TOP managers, things going well they stay in the background and let the layers enjoy the limelight, hit a rough patch, and they take the blame to ease the pressure on the players. With PEG, it is the exact opposite.
There are a number of candidates mentioned for on the field and off the field actions, and at a time Gary Neville would have topped my list, but I still enjoy watching his assist for the Goats 100th and the standing ovation he received leaving the hallowed turf for the last time.
Raiola wasn’t Yaya's agent.

Dmitri Seluk was Yaya's agent.

Er.....

Also spent the time with his wife when she was alive cheating on her and then got a load of money for doing programmes crying about her after she’s died.
As someone who lost a parent myself, it left a bad taste in my mouth. I'm sure Rio's grief was genuine but part of me thinks, "If you loved her so much, why did you keep fucking other women behind her back?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.