Who is the worst actor in Coronation Street

The crusty old hag with the greyhound, difference being Maureen Lipman is an actor who took a role in CS and not some drama student who lands a role in CS and thinks they are an actor. Those gormless backslapping soap awards only adds to their delusion.

Who's the best actor in Corrie then people?

14tbh43.jpg

Gone but never forgotten

Quite seriously, there are actually some very good actors in Corrie - not all, but some.

Some are hampered by being silly characters or being in far-fetched plot-lines. Dev is both a silly character and a hammy "actor". Connor McIntyre's Phelan was a terrific actor and a great character. What I can't stand are boring teenage romances - that dreadful drawn-out Chesney/Gemma saga is a turn-off, ad now Seb meets some foreign girl (whose speech is unintelligible) and yet another boring affair looms. I don't give two monkeys.

The script-writers never know when a plot has outlived its sell-by date and needs terminating.

Dev is both a silly character and a hammy "actor".

The script-writers never know when a plot has outlived its sell-by date and needs terminating.

Believe me, having met him a few times, Dev is not acting in the slightest. He is purely being himself.
As for your other comment, this is so very true, and the reason we ditched it a year or two ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.