Who is your favourite/the greatest human?

BLUEYESTU

I’ve just been watching the Michael Parkinson interviews with Muhammad Ali and they reminded me of just what an incredible person he was (in my opinion). If I was to pick my favourite human or who I considered to be a genuinely great person then it would be Ali.

Who would you pick and why?

Martin Luther King is up there.

David Silva, Colin Bell, Bert Trautmann to name a few others.

Billy Connolly is a great fella who I’ve seen live.

I think MLK takes it though.

Are we talking greatest human in terrms of accomplishments, or who you think is 'the best,' from a more subjective sense?

Honestly, it would have to be Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson for his relentless charisma and for being an idol to me as a child. To a lesser extent, I admire "Stone Cold" Steve Austin too because I was a meek kid who had an unpleasant time in primary school and only decided to fight back after being inspired by his lack of concern for authority as part of his on screen persona. Up until then I was too scared to fight back due to fear of consequences, but I did one day and it never happened again.

I actually wanted to edit this so I could show the exact moment that flicked the switch in my head. I'd come in upset from being picked on whilst out playing, and felt so charged up after seeing this that I battered my antagoniser the next morning. Call it fake and gay but this episode changed my childhood

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.