Who is your most hated King or Queen?

Tourist since 1971

For me it has to be William the Bastard. Guilty of the genocidal destruction of the North in 1070, I think it was. Together with the ethnic cleansing of almost the whole Anglo Saxon way of life. Appropriately named.

Tourist since 1971 said:
For me it has to be William the Bastard. Guilty of the genocidal destruction of the North in 1070, I think it was. Together with the ethnic cleansing of almost the whole Anglo Saxon way of life. Appropriately named.

Yeah me too. Absolute twat :!

I have no real hate for any King or Queen

But imagine being a man in Cleopatras time?

She just cut your balls off for fun ......................ouch!

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Has to be Richard the "Lionheart".

Self-indulgent, irresponsible and quite possibly a sociopath.
A good call but I don't think he brought death suffering and misery on his own people to the level that William did.

Queen Mary,waged a religious war against protestants.
King William,Dutch usurper,whose intervention is still causing shite centuries later.
Lord Protectors only one and he was a genocidal maniac.

Tourist since 1971 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Has to be Richard the "Lionheart".

Self-indulgent, irresponsible and quite possibly a sociopath.
A good call but I don't think he brought death suffering and misery on his own people to the level that William did.
William was a cvnt, of that there's no doubt, but he brought a system of law to this country and gave us our first semblance of an infrastructure and system of record keeping.

It may have been for nefarious ends but it gave us the bedrock for future greatness as a nation. It is quite possible that we would have been a second rate nation for the last 1000 years without his influence. Richard the Lionheart may not have been quite so Machiavellian, but he chose to walk away from his responsibilities which makes him anything but a "Lionheart" in my book.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.