Who loves this time of year?

W W

worsleyweb

Best time of the year for me.

Summer coming to an end. Cosy nights. Football season ahead. Bonfire night. Lead up to Christmas break. Kids back at school and can get in a routine. I find summer a complete pain in the arse.

I love autumn.

Glorious 3/4 month stretch ahead.

Anyone else struggle with the summer?

I find it easier to stay in and not drink so much in Autumn, save a few bob and give my liver a rest.

Evenings and weekends, sure. Although I can’t stand the early morning walk to the gym when it’s wet, cold and dark.

No. It’s spring for me. May is the best month. Anyone who looks forward to the weather we have had today is odd. :)

Best time of the year for me.

Summer coming to an end. Cosy nights. Football season ahead. Bonfire night. Lead up to Christmas break. Kids back at school and can get in a routine. I find summer a complete pain in the arse.

I love autumn.

Glorious 3/4 month stretch ahead.

Anyone else struggle with the summer?
Absolutely fucking hate it. Yeah I’m all for those lovely walks with the dog, the change in colours but fuck off with the shitty early nights and late morning, temp dropping etc. Eugh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.