Who loves this time of year?

Best time of the year for me.

Summer coming to an end. Cosy nights. Football season ahead. Bonfire night. Lead up to Christmas break. Kids back at school and can get in a routine. I find summer a complete pain in the arse.

I love autumn.

Glorious 3/4 month stretch ahead.

Anyone else struggle with the summer?
Love it now. Sleep better, office cooler, footy, kids fuck off to bed because they think it's later than it is. Used to love spring/summer but as I get older autumn is my fave and love the first frosty mornings.
I'm wondering if it's because I'm a bit of a fat old **** now though and don't look good in summer clothes anymore? - Bring on the big coat.

No absolutely hate it.
Manchester is a depressing place anyway but throw in the shit weather and horrible traffic everywhere it's truly unbearable.

Love it now. Sleep better, office cooler, footy, kids fuck off to bed because they think it's later than it is. Used to love spring/summer but as I get older autumn is my fave and love the first frosty mornings.
I'm wondering if it's because I'm a bit of a fat old **** now though and don't look good in summer clothes anymore? - Bring on the big coat.

Did someone mention big costs?

No absolutely hate it.
Manchester is a depressing place anyway but throw in the shit weather and horrible traffic everywhere it's truly unbearable.

Why do you say Manchester is a depressing place?

Why do you say Manchester is a depressing place?

Just think it is mate sorry.
I hate it with a passion have done for a long time. The traffic is shit, weather is always shit and the city centre is all about building flats and properties for the rich.
May be it's me being depressed as I lost both of my parents now and I'm still young but apart from City I've never ever liked Manchester as a place.

Just think it is mate sorry.
I hate it with a passion have done for a long time. The traffic is shit, weather is always shit and the city centre is all about building flats and properties for the rich.
May be it's me being depressed as I lost both of my parents now and I'm still young but apart from City I've never ever liked Manchester as a place.

Sorry about your parents mate. Good luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.