Who now then?...

So what DM, that fit's what Pep is looking for, would be available in January?

I’m guessing none that aren’t available now. I don’t think we’ll have a plan for January just now but, might move for someone if an issue develops like a long term injury.

Most people are forgetting both games against Monaco when him Fabinho and Bernado bossed the midfield. He has had one shit season under a manager who was on his arse and all of a sudden he is shite??

Mark my words when this guy leaves Chelsea and comes back to haunt them I will be the one sharing this thread and large slices of humble pie.

When we were linked with Fabinho a while back there was a Monaco supporter that came on here and told us that Bakayoko was shit.

Only Liverpool have really made improvements for me. Very stale transfer window. World Cup I suppose and we have tried but missed on 2 players.

I’m really surprised we haven’t fixed the dm cover situation. I believe in January we will sign one as we have enough for prem league but not for champs league.

Looks like stones will be the cover option which I can live with.

Can’t wait for it all to begin

Most people are forgetting both games against Monaco when him Fabinho and Bernado bossed the midfield. He has had one shit season under a manager who was on his arse and all of a sudden he is shite??

Mark my words when this guy leaves Chelsea and comes back to haunt them I will be the one sharing this thread and large slices of humble pie.

Even if he does do well when he leaves, he's not the type of midfielder for the way Sarri plays. Similarly if he came here to us he'd struggle because he'd be required to help keep possession which is not one of his strong suits.

I assume we'll use Delph as a DM when Fern is too knackered/suspended. Not a bad option to have. If we'd only just signed Delph today everyone would be getting giddy saying we'd win everything now we had cover for Fern - seeing as we now have Mendy back and Delph can play his natural position then I reckon it's as good as a new signing.

Only Liverpool have really made improvements for me. Very stale transfer window. World Cup I suppose and we have tried but missed on 2 players.

I’m really surprised we haven’t fixed the dm cover situation. I believe in January we will sign one as we have enough for prem league but not for champs league.

Looks like stones will be the cover option which I can live with.

Can’t wait for it all to begin

Best squad in the prem by a mile but I think the fact we even talking about moving our best CB to cover for Fern shows the failure in the transfer window.

I agree mate....cant wait to get the season started!!;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.