Who now then?...

This one is obvious isn't it?

Maguire. All day.

Pep could convert him into a defensive midfield animal that wins all the chuffing headers going and cuts most forwards a new one with 60 yard stares that would curdle most attacking midfielders custard before they're even introduced to Stones, Mendy et al.

Plus he plays well with Stones, we know that much, and it would blow ash onto United's BBQ sausages in the transfer market.

This one is obvious isn't it?

Maguire. All day.

Pep could convert him into a defensive midfield animal that wins all the chuffing headers going and cuts most forwards a new one with 60 yard stares that would curdle most attacking midfielders custard before they're even introduced to Stones, Mendy et al.

Plus he plays well with Stones, we know that much, and it would blow ash onto United's BBQ sausages in the transfer market.

Surely fishing. We want a pass master. Not a fucking paving slab grafted on to a mans shoulders.

Massively overrated player who I will be chuffed to bits to see go to the swamp for 75 million.

Surely fishing. We want a pass master. Not a fucking paving slab grafted on to a mans shoulders.

Massively overrated player who I will be chuffed to bits to see go to the swamp for 75 million.

;-D ... But the beauty of it is Pep could *probably* pull this off... the reality is, as you shrewdly note, he'll likely go to utd for new striker coin and Mourinho will turn him into the new Eric Djemba-Djemba spliced with Phil Jones

Drive-by videos like this one (with no further explanation) are getting pretty tiresome IMO.

I love the bits of info on here as much as the next guy, but I mean, why not just say: "Don't hold your breaths" or "not quite finished yet" instead? Simple, effective, and harmless.
It's called attention seeking, just waiting for the mmmbop video to appear again "rolls eyes emoji"

Hear me out but I think we should have a punt for Anthony martial. He wants out of the swamp and is one of two players of theirs I would have here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.