New striker?

You didn't question my answer....so you know your post was complete and utter made up nonsense;)
How could I answer when you answered on the same post as a matter of fact I this season in my opinion which is an opinion I think peo is not his usual chirpy self for one he had a little dig at kevy and Spurs over the Kane business and he also made his point over the attendance at red bull game . And another thing this is my opinion and I like everybody is entitled to an opinion but what let’s his forum down is people like you that because you don’t agree with it you call it nonsense and then cone out with this Xbox bullshit . I respect anyone’s opinion whether I agree or not with it but I can’t be arsed with all this calling people out and slagging peoples opinions off I mean you probably come out with a load bollox but that’s your opinion and I respect it . Well that’s me done .

I dont know why you guys think a player of Haaland's level is going to come or not depending on Pep being here or not.
Of course having Pep as a manager is a plus for any player , but they arent going to shape their careers based on what team Pep manages. Haaland probably will pick his next team based on what chances he'd have to win trophies and the money he will be offered.
True, but I think the lad loves the lime light to.

absolute nonsense! I love Pep and pray he extends, but whether he does or doesn’t will have nothing to do with Haaland or any other player for that matter. It’ll be down to his family and whoever/whatever else shapes his decision, but it’ll not be players. We’ve supported him every way we can and I hope done all we can, but if he’s set on a sabbatical or international management or a stint with the Rajasthan Royals, Pep will decide his next move.

I'm sure if he's undecided but we tell him we're signing a striker who guarantees goals for 10+ years then it'd shape his decision. I think it's ignorant to think that what he decides to do next in his career isn't influenced by the squad he has/new players he's given at the club he's currently managing.

My preference would be Haaland but if we don’t think we can do that deal I’d try to trigger someone like Isaks release clause in Jan

Still think Martinez would score a bucket load in this team
I think in our team, most decent strikers would score bucket loads, with the chances that we have the ability to create.

Personally I would go balls deep for Haaland. Pay his release clause, and use the extra 50 mill saved from Kane, to pay off his Dad and his maggot of an agent.

I understand Haaland has a direction set for his career, but which other team in Europe has a project like we do? Yes I know I have blue tinted glasses, but we are certainly eating at the head of the table, when compared to other "big" European clubs like Barca, PSG, RM, the German rags, and any side in Italy. We have dominated the domestic competitions over the past five years, so if he wants guaranteed trophies, we are the team to pick.

How about Calver-Lewin? Can't it be one of the options?

Not sure who should be our striker but as each week goes by, it looks like we need one more

Apart from Brentford who have a game in hand, no other team in the top 7 has scored less goals than us.
It appears , although early in the season, that all other teams seem to gave strengthened in this area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.