New striker?

How come that Joao Felix who hasn’t done anything in a year has more votes than Lautaro Martinez who scores in every game? Joao Felix is not even a striker.

How come that Joao Felix who hasn’t done anything in a year has more votes than Lautaro Martinez who scores in every game? Joao Felix is not even a striker.
He has a better sense of how to play in a false 9 role than any of our front 3. It's more the profile/age/potential. Lautaro is great but you can't use him anyway other than a pure 9, just depends on what the club wants.

you just know that we're signing another winger next summer and not a striker

I have been watching Vlahovic at Fiorentina closely this season.Big and powerful seems to know where the sticks are.Hold up play is very good.If we were to go for him we could cross the ball as well as he gets his fair share of headers.
I know nothing about him but my barber is a Juve supporter and says he is an excellent player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.