New striker?

Stunning news about Haaland's season ending injury. For a big guy, this injury in his hips could plague him throughout his career.

It’s a strain injury from being made to play a game too early before he should have. Easy recovery and not a recurring injury. Kind of “sacrifice” a club that won’t have him around in the long term is willing to make. Dortmund fans are famously unhappy with their medical department. Right now, Haaland is just one of TEN players in their squad out with an injury. That’s not a coincidence

I think City have a legitimate shot at the transfer, so that is a good news.
Yes, depends how much Dortmund push him in the second half of the season. He will get a whole summer off though so wherever he goes should get a fairly fresh player.

We desperately need one Even if Pep doesn’t want to always play using a striker I reckon we need one for training to give some competition and show the others how to do it -

We desperately need one Even if Pep doesn’t want to always play using a striker I reckon we need one for training to give some competition and show the others how to do it -
We all, and Pep know that. Has to be the right one though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.