New striker?

Outside of the players in the poll, and other commonly discussed players like Isak and Nunez.

Giovanni Simeone, 26, Hellas Verona (on loan from Cagliari) and Argentina: 8 goals in 9 games this season.

Jonathan David, 21, Lille and Canada: 11 goals in 24 games this season.

Raúl de Tomás, 27, Espanyol: 7 goals in 12 games this season.

Arthur Cabral, 23, Basel and Brazil: 23 goals in 23 games this season.

Agustín Álvarez, 20, Peñarol and Uruguay: 23 goals in 37 games this season.

That striker at Celtic looks good Kyogo. bit early but seems to be one to keep an eye on.

Outside of the players in the poll, and other commonly discussed players like Isak and Nunez.

Giovanni Simeone, 26, Hellas Verona (on loan from Cagliari) and Argentina: 8 goals in 9 games this season.

Jonathan David, 21, Lille and Canada: 11 goals in 24 games this season.

Raúl de Tomás, 27, Espanyol: 7 goals in 12 games this season.

Arthur Cabral, 23, Basel and Brazil: 23 goals in 23 games this season.

Agustín Álvarez, 20, Peñarol and Uruguay: 23 goals in 37 games this season.

I'm canadian so I'll chime in on Jonathan David.

Great player for Lille and Canada, this is the best team we have had in years to qualify for world cup.

But he isnt the kind of striker we need, alot more of a F9 or 10 for which we have so many already.

I'm canadian so I'll chime in on Jonathan David.

Great player for Lille and Canada, this is the best team we have had in years to qualify for world cup.

But he isnt the kind of striker we need, alot more of a F9 or 10 for which we have so many already.
His brother Craig was alright for a time but proved to be sh1t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.