New striker?

Kayky has been told to report to city straight away rather January apparently

Fuck it let's give the young ones a go, if we only win the Caribou and finish 4th but Delap, Torres and Kyky are fully blooded readly to storm the 2022/23 season.

Then so be it

I think pep may not even see this season out as even today he seems off it .
the last couple of weeks have been hard to take tbh, which is ridiculous after going out and getting Grealish, but i still feel really down today, especially after having 2 teeth removed which is sore as hell, then coming in to read we never intended bidding for Ronaldo......dunno where we go, if anywhere on a striker now, or be resigned to just another reinvention of the attack without any strikers for another season ? I know we have a great squad but just feel a recognised forward who can put away the chances we waste, was essential and would have just given us an edge in what looks like will be a helluva tough campaign this year

He's not up there, but Isak. Swedish Danny Ings with pace and most importantly he has a release clause that means we can't fuck it up.

Fuck it let's give the young ones a go, if we only win the Caribou and finish 4th but Delap, Torres and Kyky are fully blooded readly to storm the 2022/23 season.

Then so be it
Probably right mate could be a long season

Probably right mate could be a long season

And certainly an enjoyable one, the thought of Delap, Torres and Kayky getting a good go at it and hopefully smashing it excites me just as much signing some big star, if it meams a year witout trophies, well that doesn't bother me...

As long as the rags don't win out too

Then so be it
This is verging on child exploitation. I’m off to phone Esther…

There’s no one out there good enough for us to even try to get now. And dont say Mbappe and Haaland as they’re not up for it by all accounts.

I don't think we need a worldie of a striker.
I think any half decent out and out striker would score 15 goals in our team plus the amount of goals we get from else where.
I think we could take a gamble on a lesser known striker
I know delap is good but relying on him week in week out could kill his confidence if he has a bad spell. That was the reason we eased foden in gradually
exactly. an acquisition like that would give us another option for when games are tight and our wizards are out of gas banging at the wall. there's some potentially nice catch to be had in Ligue 1, like Dolberg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.