New striker?

Had Covid last year and an appendectomy, so unfortunate rather than a health risk. His injuries at Ajax were neither recurring nor long-term either, and one of the reasons he chose France was because he knew he wasn’t physically ready for England. He’s filled out in the last couple of years and now looks better equipped to play in England.

I should be his bloody agent. :-)
Are you Charlie looking to expand your portfolio after fucking up your superstar clients big pay day?

Not from what I’ve seen over the years. But you make your mind up with one game. Now the shadow of Aguero is gone it’s his time in the sun.

Not one game, Madrid away says hi.
I'd love Jesus to be a roaring success as an out and out striker, but he can't hold the line and isn't clinical enough, I love his energy and tenacity, but he ain't the answer.

If he can get his brother 400k per week, I’ll bow to his acumen.
Tbf levy kind of made a rod for his own back with that one, the kanes say if I am worth 160m pay me 160m player salary or I am confident ankles will last 3 years and can get a huge signing on fee despite his age to reflect the difference.

Tbf levy kind of made a rod for his own back with that one, s the janes say if I am worth 160m pay me 160m player salary or I am confident ankles will last 3 years and can get a huge signing on fee despite his age to reflect the difference.
See, brother Charles is smarter than we credit. :-)

Who should be our next striker?

was that on the agenda of City’s summer transfer meeting

Kane x
kane x
kane x
kane x
kane x
kane x
kane x
kane x
kane x
kane x
kane x
kane x
Ronaldo x
Ronaldo x
A.O.B

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.