New striker?

Depends if Pep signs a new contract. Haaland is going to be a lot less buzzing about a move if he joins and it's Peps last 12mths
Doubt it because if he went elsewhere he wouldn't be working with Pep either. Whoever takes over will be a top level coach. Playeres can't sign for any club knowing who the manager will be 2 years down the line.

I reckon if we tell Pep that we're getting Haaland then he'd extend no matter what. If he hadn't already.

I do think he'll extend anyway but that would seal it.
I think they are mutual things, Haaland won’t come if Pep hasn’t extended, Pep won’t extended unless we make moves in the transfer market for what would be our biggest signing ever. I personally see Pep doing 10 years here, getting us at least one champions league and a few more cups, possibly another league at minimum.

I dont know why you guys think a player of Haaland's level is going to come or not depending on Pep being here or not.
Of course having Pep as a manager is a plus for any player , but they arent going to shape their careers based on what team Pep manages. Haaland probably will pick his next team based on what chances he'd have to win trophies and the money he will be offered.

I reckon if we tell Pep that we're getting Haaland then he'd extend no matter what. If he hadn't already.

No chance unless we get a top striker as this season he is pissed off with the lack of a striker and not getting Kane he feels let down like most on here so the board will need to get the haaland deal done or pep will go next season .

No chance unless we get a top striker as this season he is pissed off with the lack of a striker and not getting Kane he feels let down like most on here so the board will need to get the haaland deal done or pep will go next season .
Can you point me to where Pep is pissed off and feels let down......thought not ;) carry on playing fifa on your xbox.

absolute nonsense! I love Pep and pray he extends, but whether he does or doesn’t will have nothing to do with Haaland or any other player for that matter. It’ll be down to his family and whoever/whatever else shapes his decision, but it’ll not be players. We’ve supported him every way we can and I hope done all we can, but if he’s set on a sabbatical or international management or a stint with the Rajasthan Royals, Pep will decide his next move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.