New striker?

All in on Haaland next summer, if we match all other offers he gets theres no reason for him not to pick us, he'd compete in the best team in europe and have a great shot at winning the CL and Ballon D'Or so on, he'll get to play in the PL as well.
It could be our time to dominate European football for a few years like Barca , Real , Milan etc have in the past, and I truly believe that we could do that with Haaland in our team, we could form a gap between us and everyone else for a while.

I don't want to get my hopes up for Haaland, there's alot our rival out there with more enticing offers particulary in wage offers department something we are not keen breaking that wage structure very soon, even for someone like Haaland.

The only reason if he did join us is because he really wants to be here and no one not even his agent and father can change his mind even if we offer him the lowest wage offer than our rival. Something that i'm not sure and very low possibility on that.

I rather be pessimistic and get surprised when Halaand joining us, over optimistic and it's going to be letdown if haaland joining doesn't happen.

There is no reason why we wouldn’t compete for haaland because we can blast anyone out of the water if we need to but now is not the time to come in and try lo-balling for him .

Let’s put some rumours out there with us carefully watching the Salah talks just to unsettle them and have all the ex players ganging up again. Be brilliant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.