New striker?

It might be publicised slightly differently but won’t be long until Liverpool are paying 400K a week + to a player.

United are paying 500K.

Haaland if it’s around that mark I think we will do it.

It’s an amount representative of his ability and also low transfer fee

It might be publicised slightly differently but won’t be long until Liverpool are paying 400K a week + to a player.

United are paying 500K.

You forgot to mention that Lukaku’s real cost is also up to 450k

If Haaland is paid anywhere close to the numbers mentioned, the STRUCTURE of that pay will be important.

City have done well to maintain a pay structure that fairly represents the players. In some instances, players far outplay their initial comparative remuneration, but usually get a nice new contract thereafter. Foden’s breakthrough and Dias’ meteoric rise within the team are two such cases.

Haaland needs to not only perform in the PL, but also in this City team. We all appear to think it’s a great fit…chances out there wazoo and someone who puts chances away for fun…but the proof of that pudding is in the eating. City have to make sure the deal is the right one FOR THE CLUB, and not allow themselves to be leveraged by ANY player.

I hope we can find that potential middle ground, because the prospect of Haaland latching onto the chances this team can create is positively salivating!

United are paying 500K.

We will pay it if we can get the sponsors to supplement it, but this is where the media/SKY butchers us, it is hard to create a positive image for sponsors.

Our pay structure has always operated for a reason and it has brought harmony to the squad . Either way kdb needs to be the our biggest earner after what he has done over the years and not some young striker who has scored goals for molde Salzburg and Dortmund. Don’t get me wrong haaland will be a absolute monster for any team signing him but the crazy wages that I’m hearing about if not for us one bit as we are not United willing to spend silly money to get why they want . If we can get a deal for haaland great but if not him the greedy fuckers go elsewhere.

Sesko should be our next Striker buy, Delap has moved up to the first team and should be given every opportunity to play but that has left a hole in the U23`s

Stunning news about Haaland's season ending injury. For a big guy, this injury in his hips could plague him throughout his career.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.