Who should be our next captain?

Who should be our next captain?

• Kevin De Bruyne

• Aymeric Laporte

• Sergio Aguero

Results are only viewable after voting.

kaz7

If KDB is going to find himself wearing the armband most weeks, he should have been made captain. I don't think the captains armband should be given as a token gesture. In my opinion, you identify who you believe to be your main players and then pick the captain from them. I cant think of too many successful sides in recent times where their captain has been someone you wouldn't consider a regular starter when fit. Its clear that Pep doesn't value the captaincy in the same way and when you have managed a dominant Barca and Bayern, I guess it doesn't matter too much but unfortunately we are not a dominant force at the moment. If picking the appropriate captain was to give us just 1% extra, it would be worth it.
The players picked him as they did with dave,it is not about pep, he trusts them to pick who they want to follow, he is a good choice

King KdB of Belgium

It has to be someone who all the players will respect. But who out of this present squad commands such respect from the players.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.