Next Captain

Then it will be KDB
If we're giving City legends the armband for their last season at the club then I can see us giving it to Fernandinho next year and then Aguero the year after that.

Silva won't be playing every single game with Foden definitely getting more game time. It should be in this order: KDB, Dinho, David.

Giving the armband to City legends and/or for sentimental reasons is the wrong decision.
It needs to go to a regular first team player ( not the goalkeeper) with leadership qualities capable of inspiring and motivating the other players particularly when things are going badly during a game.
Vinny was the obvious choice in the past.
We don't seem to have an obvious option but maybe Laporte can step up to the plate?

Giving the armband to City legends and/or for sentimental reasons is the wrong decision.
It needs to go to a regular first team player ( not the goalkeeper) with leadership qualities capable of inspiring and motivating the other players particularly when things are going badly during a game.
Vinny was the obvious choice in the past.
We don't seem to have an obvious option but maybe Laporte can step up to the plate?

Kompany was no where near a regular first team player for the last 4 year. I is not important who is captain these days. just like a village mayor, mainly ceremonial.

Kompany was no where near a regular first team player for the last 4 year. I is not important who is captain these days. just like a village mayor, mainly ceremonial.
Couldn't agree less mate.
IMO it's a very important role one we're lacking in at the moment for precisely the reason you mention, it's become ceremonial.
Still it's all about opinions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.