Next Captain

KDB has earned it and fully deserves to be the captain of this side. A natural leader, fierce competitor and a world class player, what more can one ask for.

This move will put us in a good position when it comes to his contract extention negotiations

I'd be surprised if Pep did away with the Spanish system of handing it down based on experience/to established deputies.

Dinho for me with KDB as deputy, maybe Kun or Kyle as third?

I'd be surprised if Pep did away with the Spanish system of handing it down based on experience/to established deputies.

Dinho for me with KDB as deputy, maybe Kun or Kyle as third?
The players vote and I'm pretty much positive they'll just keep the same hierarchy we've had in previous seasons - Fernandinho, KDB, Aguero, in that order. In the past we've had 4 or 5 captains so it'll be interesting to see if Sterling for example is made one of the official captains.

Surely it’ll be Kev, fucking pointless giving it Dinho as he isn‘t a first choice player any more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.