• Foden

Votes: 131 20.9%
  • Ederson

Votes: 111 17.7%
  • Mahrez

Votes: 4 0.6%

• Total voters

blue cigar

Seem to vaguely remember something about him missing in a shoot out ?
Cost Ukraine a place in the Euros and him having death threats....?
Really? I'd still have him or anyone in front of ederson. Ederson will twat it, any of the outfield players can also just twat it. As good as ederson is with his feet it is too high risk.

MellowJoe

I think Rodri has the balls. Scored today, and I get the impression even if the shot was off target it'd have gone in. No nonsense, I like it

kaz7

Pep Guardiola on Ederson taking penalties: "If he can play a pass from 70 yards, he can shoot from 12. His quality of the shot is good. I know him. Penalties are different. I need to think. I'm so delighted Rodri. But the penalty wasn't good.

MCFC4EVR

Not the best penalty but atleast it was on target all the others try too hard to put in the top corner and it goes wide. Suprised no one in our squad is trying the delayed run up used by Balotelli, Jorginho and the rat Fernandez looks silly but seems quite effective.

Zenmanc

As much as I like the fantasy element of Eddie taking pens and how bad ass it would be, in a tight match a missed pk taken by a goalie is too risky imo. If we're up 2, sure but if it's contentious... Idk.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.