Penalty Taker

Who should take penalties if Haaland is not on the pitch?

• Total voters
Seem to vaguely remember something about him missing in a shoot out ?
Cost Ukraine a place in the Euros and him having death threats....?
Really? I'd still have him or anyone in front of ederson. Ederson will twat it, any of the outfield players can also just twat it. As good as ederson is with his feet it is too high risk.

Foden is probably the best finisher at the club and he appears to be fearless which comes with youth and enthusiasm wouldnt hesitate to give him the ball and tell him to stick it in the net.
I agree. May as well let him take a few pens. He can't do any worse than the others who have missed.

Pep Guardiola on Ederson taking penalties: "If he can play a pass from 70 yards, he can shoot from 12. His quality of the shot is good. I know him. Penalties are different. I need to think. I'm so delighted Rodri. But the penalty wasn't good.

Seems Pep is implying he’s still not happy and Ederson is next in line for a penalty. Seemed serious.

Not the best penalty but atleast it was on target all the others try too hard to put in the top corner and it goes wide. Suprised no one in our squad is trying the delayed run up used by Balotelli, Jorginho and the rat Fernandez looks silly but seems quite effective.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.