Who Should Own MCFC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, if you actually removed the date, most of the threads wouldn't be that out of date in terms of what people are saying...

As someone much smarter than me once said...."same shit, different day..."

Actually I find it very interesting to be reminded of old threads. It just shows what the mind set of the fans were at the start of the season. I think we were very divided and have, even under Hughes, come together as a unit more.

Of course things are not 100% and will never be, but those who have a problem with being subject to being reminded are the ones who talk most guff about football. Most of these peoples views, from their rants are not objective, at all(Not the OP of this one, as they raised a valid question at the time), but highly subjective and driven by high emotion, at the time.

Bigga said:
Actually I find it very interesting to be reminded of old threads. It just shows what the mind set of the fans were at the start of the season. I think we were very divided and have, even under Hughes, come together as a unit more.

Of course things are not 100% and will never be, but those who have a problem with being subject to being reminded are the ones who talk most guff about football. Most of these peoples views, from their rants are not objective, at all(Not the OP of this one, as they raised a valid question at the time), but highly subjective and driven by high emotion, at the time.

Well, bumping the Elano thread I started to gloat that he was still at the club was fucking pathetic considering the guy is still getting splinters in his arse on the bench most of the time...difference between now and then being that he's now happy for the manager to pick the team...

Also, just because you and a few others deem an opinion to be 'guff' it doesn't make it so. The "you now fook all about football" argument on a messageboard is pretty pathetic.

BillyShears said:
Bigga said:

Well, bumping the Elano thread I started to gloat that he was still at the club was fucking pathetic considering the guy is still getting splinters in his arse on the bench most of the time...difference between now and then being that he's now happy for the manager to pick the team...

Also, just because you and a few others deem an opinion to be 'guff' it doesn't make it so. The "you now fook all about football" argument on a messageboard is pretty pathetic.

Truth hurts, eh?

Fair enough...

Bigga said:
BillyShears said:

Truth hurts, eh?

Fair enough...

Nah, I just find it shocking that you and few others on here think you really are the be all and end all of footballing knowledge. Anyone would think YOU own the monopoly on footballing opinions. You're becoming as bad as muppets like Paul Merson pontificating for the Sky Sports masses.

Go on then - astound me with another "when I was spraying balls around ala Hoddle" story...

You should really get over yourself...

fuck me i only bumped it cos i thought, how times have changed.

not to have a full scale row about "old posts"

unless you have over 500 posts you must ask an old timer if its ok to post.

BillyShears said:
Bigga said:
Truth hurts, eh?

Fair enough...

Nah, I just find it shocking that you and few others on here think you really are the be all and end all of footballing knowledge. Anyone would think YOU own the monopoly on footballing opinions. You're becoming as bad as muppets like Paul Merson pontificating for the Sky Sports masses.

Go on then - astound me with another "when I was spraying balls around ala Hoddle" story...

You should really get over yourself...

When I was in my teens, Hoddle's style appealed to me. I tried to emulate that, as he was my hero, at the time, PLAYER STYLE-WISE! So what's the problem with talking about that?

You have some issues, BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.