Who Should We Believe In...?

A A

Anonymous

Who do we believe in...

Hughes?

The players who play?

Personally, I've tonight passed the point of caring....i want changes. In everything, attitude, performance, results, everything. We've been served some true garbage this season, like we were for a large part of last season. I'm beginning to think unless Hughes can get six or seven players in, in this window, he'll be gone...

As others have said...the mediocre players in that squad know they're gone, and are acting like it....the manager knows they're gone and seems incapable of motivating them...

You know I had an ironic laugh earlier as I contemplated the vast difference between wanting to sign players of the ilk of David Villa, and the disgrace of losing today...

One more thing, I hope those who have spent the week going on and on about certain players not being good enough have realized tonight that its tough to get worse than some of the shite we call a first team squad. I even take back what I said about Scott Parker. Him, Bellamy, RSC, Given, Toure, et al would all be a fuck of a lot better than the shite we have...

City players who played tonight, go fuck yourselves...Hughes, go fuck yourself...Cook...pull your fucking finger out and do something...if ever a club needed a figurehead, an inspiration, a leader...this it the club...now is the time...

BillyShears is going to get off his head....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.