who snorts cocaine?

uncle b said:
i never have and never will!!!!!!

There is a lad at work, and his nose is like that Daniella Westbrook, i think its called the Sceptum in your nose, and he doesnt have one, its fooking vile. I have been offered coke stax of times, in L.A., up and down the country, it seems like every cutns on it. You see em when there out, largin' it, they wanna be yer best mate etc, then you see em the next day and they dont raise their head at you, they resemble rung out dishcloths. Its funny really, as ive had my night ruined once or twice off little charlie heads, as they are full of it when theyre wired, but the rules change when you
find out were they live and give em a 4am polite knock on the door, they dont want to fukin know, nobheads.

buzzer1 said:
uncle b said:
i never have and never will!!!!!!

There is a lad at work, and his nose is like that Daniella Westbrook, i think its called the Sceptum in your nose, and he doesnt have one, its fooking vile. I have been offered coke stax of times, in L.A., up and down the country, it seems like every cutns on it. You see em when there out, largin' it, they wanna be yer best mate etc, then you see em the next day and they dont raise their head at you, they resemble rung out dishcloths. Its funny really, as ive had my night ruined once or twice off little charlie heads, as they are full of it when theyre wired, but the rules change when you
find out were they live and give em a 4am polite knock on the door, they dont want to fukin know, nobheads.
nothing funny about it imo, its ruining peoples lives all over the world and everyones at it from your boss to your kids primary school teachers, its a massive problem that doesnt seem to be going away any time soon.

bluesyob said:
buzzer1 said:
nothing funny about it imo, its ruining peoples lives all over the world and everyones at it from your boss to your kids primary school teachers, its a massive problem that doesnt seem to be going away any time soon.

I meant funny when you go round their gaff at 4am pal. And when they start that shit, they know what it entails, theyre not fukin backward, they know what theyre doin, no sympathy im afraid.

buzzer1 said:
bluesyob said:

I meant funny when you go round their gaff at 4am pal. And when they start that shit, they know what it entails, theyre not fukin backward, they know what theyre doin, no sympathy im afraid.
im not claiming you sould be sympathetic mate, each to their own all im saying is that it needs to be tackled cos enen though you may know adults who know what they are doing at the same time there is kids out there who see snorting coke as the thing to do and are ruining their lives in the process

I meant funny when you go round their gaff at 4am pal. And when they start that shit, they know what it entails, theyre not fukin backward, they know what theyre doin, no sympathy im afraid.[/quote]
im not claiming you sould be sympathetic mate, each to their own all im saying is that it needs to be tackled cos enen though you may know adults who know what they are doing at the same time there is kids out there who see snorting coke as the thing to do and are ruining their lives in the process[/quote]

Bit difficult to stop the flow mate, when the ex-presidents of America are doing it, and the like of Clinton run billions of dollars through Mena Airstrip in Arkansas in drug trafficking, we're pissin in the wind. Google the Clintons and Mena airstrip, and also google Kevin Ives and Don Henry; 2 young men who were murdered because they seen something they shouldnt have.(but im just a conspiracy wacko). Check it out bro!!

buzzer1 said:
im not claiming you sould be sympathetic mate, each to their own all im saying is that it needs to be tackled cos enen though you may know adults who know what they are doing at the same time there is kids out there who see snorting coke as the thing to do and are ruining their lives in the process[/quote]

Bit difficult to stop the flow mate, when the ex-presidents of America are doing it, and the like of Clinton run billions of dollars through Mena Airstrip in Arkansas in drug trafficking, we're pissin in the wind. Google the Clintons and Mena airstrip, and also google Kevin Ives and Don Henry; 2 young men who were murdered because they seen something they shouldnt have.(but im just a conspiracy wacko). Check it out bro!![/quote]

This ^^^^^^^^ post of the year, dont think to many will believe it, just doing a little research on the J.F.K family to see about presidents snorting coke.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.