Who Spoiled your day by Dying on your Birthday?

flook

Team supported
Don't ask daft questions
A natural progression from the other thread, list of 3 if you can count that far

The real Batman Adam West
Charles Dickens
Emperor Nero

I don't give a flying flook who flookin' died on my birthday, now flook off with shit threads you bored ****; )

Ha you're only jealous cos you don't have a roman emperor or superhero poppin their clogs on your big day :p

and I'm not bored, I'm working......

Ha you're only jealous cos you don't have a roman emperor or superhero poppin their clogs on your big day :p

and I'm not bored, I'm working......
I've googled who died on my birthday, just for you mate. After scrolling through a long list the only one I've really heard of was Henry Royce.
Benny Hill.... And don't fuckin start BMR you twat :)
Hahahaha. Benny Hill pmsfl. You're his double you fuckin' wrong un. Perhaps a bit Grant Mitchell like. You are joking me aren't you mate?

I've googled who died on my birthday, just for you mate. After scrolling through a long list the only one I've really heard of was Henry Royce.
Hahahaha. Benny Hill pmsfl. You're his double you fuckin' wrong un. Perhaps a bit Grant Mitchell like. You are joking me aren't you mate?

Nope... It's true... You really are a twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.