Who the **** are....

M M

mat

.....Man United?

This is a philosophical question that needs answering.

Discuss.

I'm not that bothered about them, if I'm being honest.

I grew up in the days when you said to your friends 'Well, I'll go and watch united with you if you come and watch City with me' and that's how it was.

I'm not saying I like united, I never have liked them, but neither have I detested them.

There is much bile on here about them which I don't share. I'm just being honest.

I never had any sort of affinity with them, but I obviously did with City.

It may be hard to grasp these days, but when I was a young kid growing up my dad would take me to watch City on loads of occasions, but he also took me to watch united as well.

It's the way it was back then, and I suppose I am as indifferent to them now as I was all those years ago.

Indiffernce is the word, I suppose, but definately not hatred.

it,s the media that pisses me off, that sky are so biassed its transparent and the papers will do everything in there power to keep it that way? i remember big mal talking about it in the sixties when he arrived saying all you hear about is utd utd utd, the older reds i don,t mind, but these spoilt little clueless shithawks who have never known anything but mostly sucsess are whats wrong with the country, its very easy to support a winning club, i can,t wait for us to win a trophy mostly for the lads who have never seen it happen, the older blues like myself were so fortunate we saw them win everything except the grand national, i just think when we do get our first trophy it will be a rollercoaster like it was with joe and mal, united are spoilt the fans are spoilt if they go in a slump there will be heart attacks and suicides all over the world?

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
felixbg said:
arrogant getts that will be given a taste of their own medicine in the next few years :-)

When we reach the HolyGrail, we should be the very opposite of the RAGS. Sweetness and lightness is called for. We should be magnanimous in victory. It'll throw 'em bigtime.
I don't think I'll be able to do that, sorry.....

mancunial said:
it,s the media that pisses me off, that sky are so biassed its transparent and the papers will do everything in there power to keep it that way? i remember big mal talking about it in the sixties when he arrived saying all you hear about is utd utd utd, the older reds i don,t mind, but these spoilt little clueless shithawks who have never known anything but mostly sucsess are whats wrong with the country, its very easy to support a winning club, i can,t wait for us to win a trophy mostly for the lads who have never seen it happen, the older blues like myself were so fortunate we saw them win everything except the grand national, i just think when we do get our first trophy it will be a rollercoaster like it was with joe and mal, united are spoilt the fans are spoilt if they go in a slump there will be heart attacks and suicides all over the world?
I MIGHT BE WRONG but didnt NAGINSKI win the grand nash? for all you younger fans it was also king COLIN BELLS nickname.

they are in fact the club which changed its name to MANCHESTER after it disided to leave the holy land, thick cunts, they dont get it do they?
even FC UNITED OF MANCHESTER are based out side of manchester, ffs fuck wits

mat said:
.....Man United?

This is a philosophical question that needs answering.

Discuss.

LOL! we must be struggling for material to discuss today when someone asks to "discuss" Man Utd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.