Who the f... are man united

Indaparkside

us older fans used to sing this in jest more than anything growing up,due to the nature of our different positions in the league etc especially from the 80’s onwards until recently. I know we’ve overtaken them on the football field in terms of ability, but can you see us being the bigger club globally in years to come. I know our owners have this vision but can you as a supporter see this happening one day. Here’s hoping.

us older fans used to sing this in jest more than anything growing up,due to the nature of our different positions in the league etc especially from the 80’s onwards until recently. I know we’ve overtaken them on the football field in terms of ability, but can you see us being the bigger club globally in years to come. I know our owners have this vision but can you as a supporter see this happening one day. Here’s hoping.
I’m not sure we’ll ever have 650 million fans.

Neutral fans around the globe gravitate towards winners. If we continue to win more trophies than they do we'll inevitably have more fans than them at some point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.