Who the F**k was booing robinho

FazzMCFC09

im going to sum this up in a few words
he is playing poor but he is in a blue shirt so you do not boo one fo your own
that reallly pissed me off today.
get behind him he knows he is playing poor last thing he needs is his own fans getting on his back

at first I thought it was the piped in music at half time - but there were people near me SSL2 booing him

What do some of our fans do when a player is short of confidence ???? Boo him !!! Unbelievable !!!

FazzMCFC09 said:
im going to sum this up in a few words
he is playing poor but he is in a blue shirt so you do not boo one fo your own
that reallly pissed me off today.
get behind him he knows he is playing poor last thing he needs is his own fans getting on his back

It was the Sunderland fans who were booing him, NOT the city fans.

I'd like to know if Elano offered him the chance of the penalty kick. If a player is low on confidence, and surely RobinHood is down by the bootstaps at the moment, give him a boost to his confidence when we have the first goal, not as the potential catalyst to get us the three points. He tried all afternoon but tried too hard. With any of the pounds of this £130000 he can't buy a goal. A goal will come and then I think we will see a more prolific record which matches his early form in the first half of the season.

I've criticised him a very lot recently, but I never boo anyone in a City shirt, we have to get behind him and show him support at games, although like others have said I'm sure it was the Sunderland fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.