Who the F**k was booing robinho

People need a reality check.

Yeah we all get f@#ked off at times with the team, the club, everything but booing OUR team is low. People are under some dillusion that every minute of the 90 Robbie will be outstanding, every pass he makes has to be pin point and every shot has to be on target!

ITS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!

He is a great player! He will always be a great player but the greats Messi, Zidane even Gerrard drift in and out of games. He can't be everything we all want him to be all of the time. We will get glimpses of his brilliance and so far this season we have certainly seen that. He's our leading goalscorer and the goal against the Arse was unbeleivable, same with his strike against Twente. Teams are expecting Robbie to be our danger man it is up to the rest of the team to be a threat to take some weight off his shoulders.

I could hear booing from where I am in the ground and its a disgrace!!!

M18CTID said:
notreallyhere said:
It's not just a city fan thing, Villa fans have been booing agbonlahor, cretins.

Yep, you're dead right there and perhaps I should've mentioned the Agbonlahor incident. From what I can gather the booing of him was far more widespread than that of Robinho on Sunday.

Yep - and the Arse fans boo'd Eboue far louder than either City with Robinho or Villa with Agbonlahor - heard it on the telly, and it sounded like the whole of the Emirates were booing him.

Unfortunately, it seems to be a feature of the modern game - maybe something to do with fans not being able to relate to the players due to resentment over the daft wages they earn, or something like that - not sure, but it makes us sound like a bunch of wankers when we supposedly pride ourselves on being the best fans in the country, yet we boo our own players - too much like spoiled Rags for my liking!

I'm all for people voicing their opnions and their frustrations on a message board like this, but I can't stand hearing it at the game - what possible positive outcome is it going to achieve?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.