Who Thinks Scolari Could Do A Job For Us?

Horses for courses: some City fans love Brazilian football(ers) and all that. I don't. I couldn't care less about where they're from, or all that goes along with being Brazilian and kicking a ball. I won't stoop to suggest it has anything to do with City fans wanting to feel like they matter (despite 30 years of nowt), and the reflected glory that comes with having City associated with Brazilians.

It's so awfully de rigeur.

Brucie Bonus said:
Horses for courses: some City fans love Brazilian football(ers) and all that. I don't. I couldn't care less about where they're from, or all that goes along with being Brazilian and kicking a ball. I won't stoop to suggest it has anything to do with City fans wanting to feel like they matter (despite 30 years of nowt), and the reflected glory that comes with having City associated with Brazilians.

Congratulations on shoe-horning some French into that post! I don't think City fans care about the nationality of players (or managers), but the 30 years of nowt make us desperate for success, and if that success can be achieved with a little Brazillian 'je ne sais quois' all the better.

hgblue said:
Brucie Bonus said:

Congratulations on shoe-horning some French into that post! I don't think City fans care about the nationality of players (or managers), but the 30 years of nowt make us desperate for success, and if that success can be achieved with a little Brazillian 'je ne sais quois' all the better.

I'll count you as being a little hurt by my post shall I? I think I got it spot on, and I don't need to shoe-horn Anglo-French idioms into my posts (to prove the thing you're hoping someone will infer) mate, it comes naturally.

"Mine eyes dazzle".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.