Who Thinks Scolari Could Do A Job For Us?

Halfpenny said:
I don't think so, he's an international manager. He might be able to get on with Robbie and Elano but he's proven his ineptitude in the league.
i agree,has been found wanting at Chelsea,club football is a whole new ball game

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
Short term yes, long term I would have my doubts, but a huge step forward.

We need a young manager who will state for 15-20 years! Just like the miserable sod over the border in Stretford has done.
I agree I would like to see someone like Scolari with Roberto Martinez(like the rags had with Carlos Queiroz).

Wrongly or rightly I believe if he came in tomorrow that we would see an immediate improvement in our away form in particular which is where we are so shit. It does not make me feel any better to feel this way. I just do.

Do we want Scolari NO, NO, NO! Please god can't we just stop changing bloody managers. I didn't want Sven to go in the first place but now we have Mark Hughes and I would like to see him have not just one seaon not just two but three. Some continuity please but if he does go please please not Scolari he's not a club manager full stop.

Chelmsford City said:
Do we want Scolari NO, NO, NO! Please god can't we just stop changing bloody managers. I didn't want Sven to go in the first place but now we have Mark Hughes and I would like to see him have not just one seaon not just two but three. Some continuity please but if he does go please please not Scolari he's not a club manager full stop.
You say that Scolari is not a club manager full stop, I assume given that you think Hughes should get 3 years, he has something that Scolari doesn't?

No thanks. If we're going to get rid of Hughes, then there's a list of managers I'd have before Scolari.

Scolari would be ok. I remember people not wanting sven here but opinion changed quickly.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Chelmsford City said:
You say that Scolari is not a club manager full stop, I assume given that you think Hughes should get 3 years, he has something that Scolari doesn't?

I know something Scolari has got that MH hasn't.....a world cup winners medal. Not a club manager indeed. What a crock of bollocks.

What if MH relegates us, should we keep him then too? 3 years of painfully wank football just to show some continuity. Fuck me, you'd get less than that for attempted murder in this country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.