Who tips the postperson, milkperson and dustperson at Christmas?

Our postie was a leggy Kate Middleton look alike with a flashing smile, humming a tune usually, and I would have
invited her in for a mince pie and a rummage, when the wife was out. Not seen her for months now, and we've got
a huge black lad who's previous job must have been cow strangling, opening the door to him when he has a parcel
is like facing up to Lennox Lewis. If he asks for a tip he's getting a score off me, no question.
Not sure who gets the better deal there mate...from what I hear across the road, apparently spunk is worth a pretty penny these days...

The window cleaner, the man who delivers my sisters medical appliances and the paper man will all get a fiver each.

Postman, girl who cuts my hair, and anyone who waits on us if we eat out over the Holidays.

We have a place where we regularly eat brunch on the weekend and we already gave both our regular waitresses a Christmas gift.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.