Who tips the postperson, milkperson and dustperson at Christmas?

What’s a dust person? Does anybody still use a milkman? Never see the postman and I wouldn’t tip him if I did. I never asked him to come round and post a load of bills

My son had a paper round and delivered to some massive houses in Hale......didn't miss a morning in 2 years.

One house (with a helipad) gave him £2 at Christmas

It's no wonder these tight wads get so rich!

I give the bar an in our local who has served us all year round £20 at Christmas. And buy something for the cleaner. But nothing for the binmen and I would have no idea what our postie looks like and whether it's the same person every day

Who even sees these people? I’ve got no idea what my postman, dustbin men, paperboy etc look like. I assume they always come when I’m either asleep or at work.

Who even sees these people? I’ve got no idea what my postman, dustbin men, paperboy etc look like. I assume they always come when I’m either asleep or at work.

They look like people. Who do you think does these jobs? Mice? Perhaps you could leave out some cheese at Christmas?

Our old postie used to get £20 as he had to deal with the 10 tons of shit my Mrs buys online and he is generally a top bloke (although a red) also at my request he made sure I never, ever had to go to the sorting office to collect if we're wasn't in, even if a signature was needed.

They moved him to a different round though.

These new dickheads they replaced him with couldn't find their arse with both hands.
One gimp keeps leaving stuff in the fucking black bin,,, yeah the waste one which is right next to the blue one for recycling,,, the same black bin where all the food waste goes, and my 2 kids used nappies, and my dogs bagged up shite.

Needless to say the tips have stopped this year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.