Who to sell

simon23

Team supported
ManCity
Who should we sell and who will go in the summer

Its clear that if Yaya does go (I wouldn't sell him for football reasons but I think he will go) then its clear we need to re think our approach as there is no way you can replace him like for like....

Id definitely get rid of the following regardless if what happens with yaya:

Dzeko
Navas
Sinclair
Kolorov
Milner

To bring in id def have:

Pogba
Reus (depending on injury/recovery)
Lacazette
as for fullbacks I've no idea or another wide player

However in reality are we going to get any of those mentioned above .....Pogba will probably go to madrid and reus will have his pick of teams to

Opinions anyone as I do think we will have to have a bit of a remodel if Yaya does leave like it looks like

All the Balkans can go - Dzeko, AK and Jovetic - should get best part of £50mil for the 3.

Jimmy, Nasty and Micah shouldn't be back.

Sinclair obviously.

That's it for me.

Need a left back, central midfielder and winger.

Rammy Blue said:
All the Balkans can go - Dzeko, AK and Jovetic - should get best part of £50mil for the 3.

Jimmy, Nasty and Micah shouldn't be back.

Sinclair obviously.

That's it for me.

Need a left back, central midfielder and winger.

think we need two wingers/wide attacking players ...id sell both milner and navas as neither are good enough (navas it is down to his very poor decision making and his slight delaying of the cross but at the level these guys are at it makes a huge difference). Milner for me has never ever added enough in terms of attacking threat

Edin
jovetic
kolarov
navas
sagna
Nastasic
Sinclair
guidetti

£70-80m there.

released
milner
demichelis
richards

richards30 said:
Edin
jovetic
kolarov
navas
sagna
Nastasic
Sinclair
guidetti

£70-80m there.

released
milner
demichelis
richards
Demichelis has been our best defender....even if you get 70-80m for all those who would you bring in? Class players are 30m or more so we would have to 7 players to cover all those at 10m a piece? Good luck

sam-caddick said:
Kolarov
Dzeko
Milner
Jovetic
Sagna
Fernando
Caballero
Navas
Boyata
Sinclair

There is at least £70m-£80m there.
That looks about right for me but come the new season can see most of them still here....

Glad to see Nasri is now one to keep. The guy is essential to our play. I rate all our players but think we need to freshen up things. I hate the phrase dead wood as we have written plenty off in the past only for them to come good.
For me it has to be:

Sagna, Edin, Richards, Sinclair and Willy.
The right price for Jovetic and Jesus but no rush as they both can still do a job
Need to improve but could prove themselves: Mangala, Fernando, Fernandihno.
Jimmy can make his mind up either way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.