Who will be happy?

If he goes out,we won't sign anybody & transfers will fall through i for one will not be happy with our current squad

Re: WHO WILL BE HAPPY

Blue4ever85 said:
5knuckleshuffle said:
I think he should be given 5 games.

Why though? Seriously why?

Id had enough of the loser after the West Brom game. Its carried on getting worse. I almost cried yesterday.

Think we beat Hull 5-1 in between didn't we? That said, I could have cried on Saturday walking out of COMS hoping not to find that to top it all my car had been screwed.

i'm at the point where i don't know what would make me happy now. keep him and we've got no chance of attracting any decent signings after yesterdays (and the rest of the seasons) dismal displays. sack him and who the fuck's going to want to come to a managerless club in turmoil?

fucked if we do fucked if we don't- either way fucked by mark hughes.

I won't be exactly happy but I think its best if he goes. He's made too many mistakes with the current squad. He seems out of his depth and the job has become too big for him.

I didn't want him in the first place, don't want him now and find it hard to think I would ever want him at any point in the future.

However the time to get rid has passed, bringing in a new manager now is pointless, if we're in relegation trouble in 2 months then bring in a firefighter, if not give hughes until the end of the season to turn things around or hand him his p45 if he fails.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.