Who will be our leader in the weeks to come?

SebastianBlue

President, International Julian Alvarez Fan Club
As we go in to the business end of our season (*cough* enjoy your brief, middling holiday, dippers *cough*), I thought it was worthwhile to have a reminder and a discussion of what a true leader of men does when the need arises.

Over and over, Vinny showed us what one person can do when they pair unadulterated talent and intense conviction with a singular drive and all-consuming love for a community. How one person can bring joy to so many by realising the heights of a moment, taking responsibility, and rising to them.

Who will be our leader to step up, push the team forward, and do what needs to be done in the coming weeks?

Will it be El Mago, channeling all of his twilight energy in to one last thrust for crowning glory?

Will it be King Kev, looking to add another sword to his and our throne?

Will it be Raz, channelling the hatred and jealousy of so many in to transcendent achievement?

Will it be Phil, establishing his place and building the foundation of his legacy?

Who will it be?

Full disclosure: this was really just an excuse to post another thread about how ****ing brilliant Vinny was for us.

I think it's there for Kev to take on personally. Like Silva he tends to lead by playing well and taking games by the scruff but he is not averse to having a shout if needed where as David doesn't do that. Phil won't be to loud yet even being a great player and Raz is more of a doer to than someone who will organize on the pitch.

I would like Laporte to get some of that leadership quality as he is immense but again a doer not a talker and doer.

Yaya, Vinny, and Sergio all have their iconic goals, I don't remember any from Dave so I hope he gets his chance to score a goal that we'll partly remember him by.

100% Kev in terms of performance but it’s wide open for an iconic moment from any of the boys, hopefully Dave with the 5th penalty in the CL final against the German rags

David Silva, he came, he saw and he will conquer.

He will lift the Champions League as Captain, a fitting end to his top level career, and a moment that will be iconic in our history.

David Silva we salute you!

iP5xiOS7-D-Silva.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.