Who will be our leader in the weeks to come?

But it's not just on the pitch that we're missing him, it's in the dressing room and training ground. He didnt let peoples standards slip.
We can't complain about losing a game when we played so poorly in the 1st half. We were lucky to go in 1-0 down.

Just glad I am not on the train coming back from London trying to get my head around that game. It was inexplicable accept maybe some of the traits we saw have reared their heads a few times this season. A centre-half is needed, an a left back. Just make sure it's not someone like Chilwell.

No one clearly, bunch of cowards today, some of them, including our best player, couldn’t be arsed either.

It is an issue. Kompany, Toure, Zabba, you can’t continue to leak leadership and not replace it. Eventually it costs and it’s caught up with us this season. Those guys were just iron-willed. Can’t name one of current team that gets close.

It is an issue. Kompany, Toure, Zabba, you can’t continue to leak leadership and not replace it. Eventually it costs and it’s caught up with us this season. Those guys were just iron-willed. Can’t name one of current team that gets close.
Gundogan. He would run into a brick wall for this team, Get knocked the fuck out...But I'd bet my life he'd run into it.

Gundogan. He would run into a brick wall for this team, Get knocked the fuck out...But I'd bet my life he'd run into it.

The thing is, the leader we need is the bloke you wouldn't take on. Now I love KDB and David Silva as much as anybody, but having them give me a bollocking wouldn't have the same effect as Kompany or God forbid, Morrison.

City are a hugely talented set of players that would get into the vast majority of world teams but we need a monster with Blue blood

Kompany is part of the problem this season. Our greatest leader let us down in the end , one minute he was the inspirational leader shouting , pushing , talking and instilling his beliefs into players next he dropped the mic and was gone, leaving a huge vaccum to fill, and we don't have players of that character anymore . Vinny was a leader nobody in our current team is a leader they are followers . I love Vinny as much as the next fan, but ultimately he let us down in the way he left, giving us no chance to look for a replacement that had the character we needed as well as the playing ability . We need to find a player that can bollock the team when required , Put an arm around a player when required , stand up to the ref when needed , speak to the press in an eloquent way and put City's case forward, we have none of that at the moment, and no current player has the character to develop that ability .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.