Who will be our main rivals this season?

bobom

Next season shaping up to be a great league - we'll obviously look to build on what we achieved this year, maybe with a couple of big signings.

Chelsea are already looking pretty class. Tuchel has had a great impact, and it feels as if they've some players like Havertz and Werner who could really kick on next season.

The Rags will surely invest over the summer. For all the "last 10 days" nonsense I think they will be pushing hard next year.

Will Liverpool be back in the frame? Leicester will be strong as usual. Can West Ham repeat their season?

Should be an amazing league season. Fans back again too, hopefully, in some form. What are people's predictions?

I think Liverpool will drop even further next season. They've had their 5 minutes.
United will be strong and I expect Kane will move there, amongst others. The only saving grace is that the paper boy will still be at the wheel, with his silly glistening eyes and look of surprise.
Chelsea will be the ones though. I fully expect it will be us and them come this time next year, probably going to the wire. Tuchel is a good manager.

Think fans says this most seasons. There's always plenty of let downs.

No one would've predicted how far the Dippers were going to drop. Can see them makes some changes and improving with the return of VVD.

My gut feel is that Yanited's money grabbers will feel they have enough, thus investing less than what they should and could. Can see them missing the top 4.

I can't see West Ham keeping up. Everton may be the dark horses here - they will need to back Ancelotti in the transfer market and will do so IMO.

Agree it will be the toughest yet. Rumours that Spurs are talking to Conte too - he would sort them out with that squad.

Chelsea are becoming the generational challenge though. Young squad with great depth and a very savvy manager. And then there's United, they've been progressing steadily.

To win it will take another 95+ season next year I reckon.

The betting company's are starting to release odds for next season and unsurprisingly we are odds on favourite.
Chelsea have leapfrogged united and liverpool into second favourites.

Next season shaping up to be a great league - we'll obviously look to build on what we achieved this year, maybe with a couple of big signings.

Chelsea are already looking pretty class. Tuchel has had a great impact, and it feels as if they've some players like Havertz and Werner who could really kick on next season.

The Rags will surely invest over the summer. For all the "last 10 days" nonsense I think they will be pushing hard next year.

Will Liverpool be back in the frame? Leicester will be strong as usual. Can West Ham repeat their season?

Should be an amazing league season. Fans back again too, hopefully, in some form. What are people's predictions?
Liverpool.

City dominated this season because Pep adapted City's game and Liverpool were unable to play their blitzkrieg football and Klopp turned out to be a one-trick coach. He's lost a lot of credibility but if Covid wanes, next season will be normal and Liverpool can execute their style of play. They have a problem though. Their squad is old. I think they need to get Champions League football in order to rebuild, and that is not clear yet . We will know on Thursday night.

Chelsea.

Not convinced by them. They are difficult to beat but they don't score many goals. To win the league you have to win more or less every game.

Man Utd

I see Utd as City's strongest challengers. They don't have City's strength in depth. Rashford has proven to be a world class player this season, but he's more a left-sided striker. I think they need a proper striker. Can Cavani play 30 games a season? If he does, then they are a threat. They are very reliant on Maguire and he'll be 29 next season and he's not quick. He'll be OK next season but this will be a problem in 2-3 seasons.

I think Liverpool will drop even further next season. They've had their 5 minutes.
United will be strong and I expect Kane will move there, amongst others. The only saving grace is that the paper boy will still be at the wheel, with his silly glistening eyes and look of surprise.
Chelsea will be the ones though. I fully expect it will be us and them come this time next year, probably going to the wire. Tuchel is a good manager.

You think Kane will still go there even after Cavani extending ?

You think Kane will still go there even after Cavani extending ?
Cavani won't start many PL games, if any. I think they'll throw a load of money at Kane and make him their poster boy signing (ugly twat poster boy at that). One of those transfers you can just see fitting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.