Who will be our main rivals this season?

my view Chelsea have the best balanced squad in the league.......on that basis they should win.

United's plot armour will fall off this season, it cannot be sustained.

Chelsea and Liverpool are the real threats.

Based on the fact that we won it last year, I have my doubts we can win it back to back considering Liverpool and Chelsea might be hungrier for it and Chelsea in particular has a squad and manager to rival ours.

Sounds pessimistic but just my feeling, if we win any trophy I will still be happy with this season, assuming at the very least we are in the top 4.

No way we can win PL this year without a number 9. Chelsea seems to have the perfect team.
Hopefully we will comfortably make it to top 4 and win fa/carabao

Going to be very tough league this year, I suspect we'll come short. Perhaps obviously the winner will come from Chelsea, Rags, City or Dippers. I think that is my expected order of danger aswell. Personally I think it's going to be a fight between rags and Chavs, with City and Liverpool battling off the other clubs for top 4. We should have enough to secure top 4 but don't think we have the fire power to compete with Chelsea or Rags unfortunately. Yesterday was an example of a game which you win if your going to be champions, last minute goal after playing very poorly, the rags did it again today late on and Chelsea look like a machine under Tuchel. We really need a shake up of players and obviously get a top striker in, that will be one of the main reasons we won't hit the highs this season. Our first 11 and squad aren't as strong a squad we think, we have weaknesses in LB, DM and CF.

Last edited:
We are at our best still the best team in the land without any question. It just depends if the players are able to overcome tired with the hunger to win

Brighton
Everton
Spurs
WH
Brentoford
AV

The above we will be fighting against for CL or Europa League place.

Go to admit Chelsea played well today. But their defence doesn’t seem all that to me. Everyone raves about it but I’d says ours is stronger. Obviously upfront we’re a little weaker though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.