Who will be our main rivals this season?

Go to admit Chelsea played well today. But their defence doesn’t seem all that to me. Everyone raves about it but I’d says ours is stronger. Obviously upfront we’re a little weaker though.
It is ridiculously early but going off what I have seen, chelsea and Liverpool top 2. Last season City started slowly.

I am disappointed with De Bruyne's fitness. On top of his game he is a match winner but he's miles off his top game. We lavk intensity in midfield. I think this is a natural drop off. You can't be a warrior every season. Look at Rudiger. He is right on top physically. They have players like that through their side. If we are not careful, they could destroy us next week.

I sense that we’re already getting pretty close to some soft **** starting a thread along the lines of “Do you want Rags, Dippers or Chelsea to Win the League?”

It is ridiculously early but going off what I have seen, chelsea and Liverpool top 2. Last season City started slowly.

I am disappointed with De Bruyne's fitness. On top of his game he is a match winner but he's miles off his top game. We lavk intensity in midfield. I think this is a natural drop off. You can't be a warrior every season. Look at Rudiger. He is right on top physically. They have players like that through their side. If we are not careful, they could destroy us next week.
We should not approach the game that way that is a bit of loser mentality. We should try to destroy chelsea 3-0 or 5-0. Destroying them last season gave life to our season should do it again. Feel like this season will be decided on h2h against the big boys.

Last edited:
Well we have gone from wining it comfortably to being in a fight for 4th possibly. Poor summer for me.

We are still favourites for the title with all bookies - just.

Broadly, City 7/4, Chelsea 2/1 and Liverpool 7/2. On the exchange and in decimal it is City 3.00, Chelsea 3.15 and Liverpool 4.15, United 7.60.

Early odds for Chelsea v City next week and, despite their home advantage, we are slight favourites to win.

Simply, we are too short in both those markets.

We are still favourites for the title with all bookies - just.

Broadly, City 7/4, Chelsea 2/1 and Liverpool 7/2. On the exchange and in decimal it is City 3.00, Chelsea 3.15 and Liverpool 4.15, United 7.60.

Early odds for Chelsea v City next week and, despite their home advantage, we are slight favourites to win.

Simply, we are too short in both those markets.
Easy money then like spurs who were 11/2 versus us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.