Who will be our main rivals this season?

Id have him (harvetz) ahead of both Grealish and Mahrez absolutely - he is more of a goal threat than both of those for starters..he reminds of KDB a little
Sorry harvetz is shit. he does a little bit of everything but is good at nothing. Grealish and Mahrez are atleast twice the player he will ever be.

Ah right, so when there’s competition we just pack it all in and give up? Fuck that, I hope Pep and the squad aren’t thinking like that.
We wouldn't be giving up, we'd be giving our young players the opportunity to play and possibly win trophies. We just wouldn't be playing full strength in every competition and wearing out our 'top' players.
Pep burned out half the squad last season chasing all trophies for consecutive seasons. We have to be realistic, it becomes more difficult with each year, and we must not risk of missing out on top 4.

Ah right, so when there’s competition we just pack it all in and give up? Fuck that, I hope Pep and the squad aren’t thinking like that.
In fairness he didn't say that.
Something isn't quite right at the moment, but nobody's suggesting that we should just give up. It just means that some clubs are currently in a slightly better place.

In fairness he didn't say that.
Something isn't quite right at the moment, but nobody's suggesting that we should just give up. It just means that some clubs are currently in a slightly better place.
Yes that only means we have to rise up to the challenge and reach our best. If we are at our best we are still the overwhelmingly best team on the land and no one can live with us. If we lose we have no one to blame but ourselves so no excuses at all not to win the PL.

We wouldn't be giving up, we'd be giving our young players the opportunity to play and possibly win trophies. We just wouldn't be playing full strength in every competition and wearing out our 'top' players.
Pep burned out half the squad last season chasing all trophies for consecutive seasons. We have to be realistic, it becomes more difficult with each year, and we must not risk of missing out on top 4.
Missing out on top 4. Fucking lolz.

Sorry harvetz is shit. he does a little bit of everything but is good at nothing. Grealish and Mahrez are atleast twice the player he will ever be.
We disagree.

Foden I'd have above all.of them however....for me he is streets ahead of Grealish even at his age

We disagree.

Foden I'd have above all.of them however....for me he is streets ahead of Grealish even at his age
lol this is an embarrassing take. harvetz is a nobody. no one know what he is good at. Grealish is the most creative player in the entire PL.

There’s no evidence of our squad being burnt out. You can’t base your opinion on one game against Southampton. I’ll agree with you if we’re well of the pace come February/March, but it’s far to early to say we’re burnt out. Just like it’s to early to give away the season and start rolling out the kids.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.