Who will be our main rivals this season?

I’m not sure we have any tbh.
Chelsea will probably finish a distant 2nd.
Dippers & Rags look garbage.
I wouldn’t put any faith on either making top 4 if I was a betting man let alone winning it!

I think it will be Chelsea and Liverpool. Chelsea now have a run of easy games (in theory). Liverpool are not losing games and scoring for fun ( but are not the team of 2019/2020). United I think have a manager who is inferior to the their main rivals.

Great weekend. Our 2 main rivals and United drop points. Whoever finishes above Chelsea will win the league. Let's hope we can go to anfield and show the same as today.

Still think Chelsea and Liverpool

Not many teams will get anything off of Chelsea...they are defensively very solid - id expect more fromthem in the forward department....Lukaku will score plenty but its his ability to turn it on against he very top teams that will define their season.....

Liverpool - look just as good going forward as they ever have and have clinical finishers in Salah, Jota and Mane - HOWEVER, the difference is this season is that they look defensively vulnerable. Brentford highlighted a real weakness in them today with the space in and around TAA that has always been there but very few often exploit (think Sane's goal when we won 2-1 - it came from the right back position - TAA pushes so high that it does leave them exposed and potentially VVD isnt as good as he was either at present.

Think its us and them two tbh....we have struck the first blow by winning one of the games between the 3 - the other was a dra between chelsea and liverpool (IIRC).....

next week is very defining and our record until last season at Anfield is shit......Id play exactly the same team as today....Cancello needs to be absolutely on it as thats where the danger is from them

The press narrative this week was being set to put a nail in our coffin , they expected a Chelsea win and make them Champions elect

Feels great to squash that with a display that reminds everyone that we’re the team to beat

Todays game was one of those season defining moments, I really fancy us to do well again

Keep that level of performance going and that same level of referring to match ..honestly think we’ll take some catching. And that’s not being biased, just that we were that good today very good , noticed the body language was there just everything was back and feels good.

On a side note so effin pleased Bernardo’s still with us he’s give the side a huge lift .
Proper professional attitude that’s clearly rubbing off .
Up the blues.

Chelsea by a mile. We were at our mesmerising best today and would’ve destroyed any other English team but fairplay to them they hung in there kept their discipline and with a bit of luck could’ve sneaked and undeserved equaliser. They’ll be there or thereabouts at the end.

Hugely encouraging weekend. There's going to be ups and downs. I think we are going to compete for the title. I was worried about tge fitness of Foden and KDB but they have come on a lot.
Fitness of KDB is a huge concern but why Foden?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.