Who will be the next youth player to make the step up?

Agree they are different players, but I was referring to the general talent at the same age, which I think Foden just wins out.

Doyle is very good, though — I don’t mean to malign his potential.
Never thought you did bud, apologies if that's how it read.

I'm looking forward to seeing the likes of Foden, Doyle & Mcdonald playing for the 1st team as they are all boyhood City players. That'll piss off the naysayers.

He might not be next, but Doyle will be there at some point. Get him on the pre season tour. The lad is class & very very highly thought of at City.

He'll be the heartbeat of the team one day, our Gerrard if you like.

Imagine him & Phil in the same first team, doesn't get more City than that!

I shan't be, I'm afraid, as I've spent too long watching us plumb the depths. Now it's come good, my next visitor is likely to be Mr Grimm-Reaper...................

Off topic but if he stays with us all his career which being a blue he could well do he'll be the most decorated player in English & perhaps world football history.

and many say you are only world class if you have lots of medals

how good to see we have several young players from various positions that can come through

you don't win trophies by being the biggest spender, you win by being the most organised club right through.

I wonder if Colin Rosler has a chance, I believe he has made more of an impact of late and has gone in the back 4 after starting off as a midfielder. One of those who goes under the radar but with hard work etc manages to make it? Thoughts?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.