Who Will Pose A Threat Next Season

Mancini's English wasn't great when he arrived. It wasn't even that brilliant by the time he left.

The match officials might be the biggest threat.

About sums it up OB1. If I were a gambling man I’d have my money on our players being afforded even less protection than they were last year, particularly on the back of a World Cup in which it seemed you could commit an almost limitless number of fouls without receiving a card, and equally particularly based on the notion that the dippers, whom the media will wank over non-stop all season, will likely be our closest challengers

About sums it up OB1. If I were a gambling man I’d have my money on our players being afforded even less protection than they were last year, particularly on the back of a World Cup in which it seemed you could commit an almost limitless number of fouls without receiving a card, and equally particularly based on the notion that the dippers, whom the media will wank over non-stop all season, will likely be our closest challengers
Too much of a ready made excuse that for me. In the main, opposition fans think we were favoured because of all things pep and how the media lauded our football. Just a go to defends mechanism for fans incase their team fails.

Arsenal will improve but given they haven't challenged for the league in eons it will take time for Emery. No.

United seem to be struggling under Mou. Good players but. No.

Chelsea have a habit of bouncing back. Good new manager could inspire them especially as no CL. Yes.

Tottenham don't seem to have changed since last season. Weren't good enough then so.. No.

Liverpool will close the gap given the new recruits. Challenge? Yes.

City
Chelsea
Liverpool
Arsenal

They’re about to lose two key players. A manager who doesn’t speak English. Far too much unrest. My cousin is a Chelsea fan and he’s never felt as deflated for the start of a season.

Why is there a tone of disgust towards Liverpool and almost a dismissive manner to what they’ve brought in?

Liverpool are disgusting. Simple.

There is no 'dismissal' of what they have brought in. They have a good squad. Just like several others. Apart from the manager, the rags have also improved, have Pogba coming back as a World Cup winner, Lukaku as a scorer. Chelsea have the best squad apart from ours & are proven champions.

The only difference is the mentality aka bullshit factor, where Liverpool are head & shoulders out in front. As they, & Utd, were this time last season.

Us
Liverpool
Chelsea
Rags

Klopp,the hypocrite,has made some great signings.They obviously need to bed in quickly and click,but should they do so they will run us close.Chelsea too,will be much improved.

Us
Liverpool
Chelsea
Rags

Klopp,the hypocrite,has made some great signings.They obviously need to bed in quickly and click,but should they do so they will run us close.Chelsea too,will be much improved.
+1
I might flip Chelsea and Rags and wouldn't be overly surprised to see Arsenal or Spurs finish in 3rd/4th. New managers at Arsenal/Chelsea - maybe a boost but who knows; probable melt down from Mou, already bitching about not getting the signings he want; Spurs are a decent side with a decent manager and will overtake any club that slips up. Pool's manager/ownership are rowing together and are spending - their biggest problem last year was consistency - they seem to be well on their way to fixing this defect; we'll see though over the course of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.